
Getting Noel's room ready!!! I left the walls green and I finished painting all the trim. Todd wants to paint the whole room pink and then maybe do some brown stripes (to match the bedding). I think it would be darling, but I've just run out of steam!!! So I'm going to wait until after the baby comes and I've had a chance to really decide how I want to decorate!
This is my good friend Lynsey who was supposed to be due 2 days AFTER me, but her little boy Riley decided to make an entrance into the world 3 weeks early! I can't wait for Noel to meet her future husband! :)
Ahh yes, my hubby has grown out his hair again. I absolutely love it long - I think he looks super hot! But I have to admit, I like it better when it's short! So it's being chopped off this weekend! Right in time for Noel to meet her daddy!
YES IT'S JUST ABOUT TIME!!!
I will be induced on Monday the 13th unless Noel decided to come sooner! I sure wish she would, but nothing is happening... I'm not even dialating at all yet! :( Just my luck! My last day of work is tomorrow. I'm super excited to be a stay at home mom, but I have to admit I have mixed feelings! I've worked for so long, It will definitely be a change for me! But I have a whole list of "To Do" items and projects I'd like to do! It will be great and TOTALLY worth any sacrifice we have to make! I'll miss working at MSS - they are the best company to work for and I'm SOOOOOO glad I had the opportunity to work there! I love all the people there and I will miss them very much!
Next time I post, I'll be telling you all about our new baby NOEL!!!
Be Still
7 years ago
2 comments:
I am just reading this and you are being induced in 2 days! Congrats! I can't wait to see her. Good luck with everything and I hope it all goes smooth. Luv Ya!
You look so adorable -- we will definately be watching for pictures of your sweet baby girl! Yay!
Post a Comment