BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

AHH 4 more weeks!!!

I can't believe I'm finally 4 weeks away! I got to see my precious doll face again today! My doc wants me to do a non-stress test every week now (I've already had two) but that's fine with me - because I get to have an ultra sound every time!!! I have extra amniotic fluid so he wants to keep an eye on it. But today, it was the perfect amount, decreasing normally! The test is kind of fun because they hook a monitor up to you to track the heart beat and any contractions - then I have to click a button any time I feel her move. Last time was funny because she had the hiccups - so there is a whole page of just click, click, click, click...

We are getting her room all ready! We finally got the crib in and the bedding should be in this week - so now we will have to figure out what color to paint the walls! This is what her crib looks like. We figured out that it matches our bedroom furniture perfectly, so we are bringing one of the dressers into her room (saves us money!) and then I bought a glider online from Walmart.


Her bedding looks like this:



We are getting so excited! I can't believe how close it is! Keep us in your prayers!!!

2 comments:

{Alynn} said...

Sounds like everything is going perfectly! I love her bedding (and miss the pregger hiccup feelings too...) Good luck! Time will go by so fast now!

Anonymous said...

What a georgous nursery.