My fam, minus my hubby! Todd couldn't make it on this trip because of school and work and lacrosse and everything else! It was great to see everyone!
Michellie and her skinny binny body compared to my prego-ness.
My little Shay Shay - cute as a button!
The "Monkeys"
Everything has been going smoothly in my pregnancy, and Todd and I can't wait until July 14th! We only have 8 more weeks! I never imagined we would get this far! It's incredible! I feel great and so far have not really been uncomfortable at all! So far we have determined that she definitely has her father's feet! The first 3 toes are the same length (just like daddy) but she has MY personality! Just kidding, we have no idea! We like to tease each other about who she's going to turn out like! Right now, I think she is her father's daughter! Her feet are always up in my ribs (like what Todd did to his mom - he seperated her ribs!)
I got a good look at her when I was 26 weeks! I went in because she hadn't been moving at all (totally unlike her -she is a very active baby) and nothing I ate or drank got her going - so they did a bio-physical test on her where we just sat and watched her for a half hour! She passed the four parts of the test and was right back to her normal active self the next day! So she was probably just super sleepy! She is precious though! Comparing her face in the ultra sound pics to my pics as a baby, I'd say she is going to look like I did when I was born. The shape and placement of her eyes, her cute little button nose and the shape of her chin...it's me!!! I can't wait!
Todd is doing really well! He is working in the cardiology department as a health care assistant (basically, a CNA) and going to school full time - nursing this time. He's just doing his prerequisites now, so we'll see how it goes! He has also been coaching Riverton High Lacrosse! Their team made it into the semi-finals! It was so much fun to see them grow! Todd is an amazing coach and person! The boys just loved him! I'm quitting my job when the baby comes - It's definitely what I want most, but It's been so long since I haven't had a job - I'm sure I'll keep myself busy - but it's kind of scary! We are going to be living on Ramen Noodles! So if you feel like donating to our cause - we'd happily accept! :)
My 32 week appt is tomorrow, so I'll try to be better at keeping my blog updated. I'm sure I'll have more to report after Noel is born.
Be Still
7 years ago
3 comments:
For sure keep your blog updated. It is the only way I find out about what everyone is up to. :) I am soooo happy for you guys and can't wait to see her. Luv Ya
Karen, Thanks for the blog info! I didn't even know you were pregnant until last week when I saw Mindy. I am so happy for you guys. We need to get together for a baby shower dinner or something! Hope to see you soon. Heather
I know it has to be hard to stand next to your skinny binny twinner, but I have to say, you look great pregnant! I hope everything is still going great... can't wait to see picts of the baby!
Post a Comment