Yeah!!!! how far are you now? I was told I was having a girl until 22 weeks. A friend of mine was told that until 24 weeks. But I am sooo happy for you. Love the name you picked too.
Yea, yea, yea! I am so excited for you! You are going to be the most wonderful mother - you already have the patience thing down! Thank you for including your journey on your last post. It was really touching. I am just so excited for you both! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
6 comments:
You are adorable pregnant. I wish I could be nearer and rub your tiny belly. So cute. A girl.. Yippeeeee I love little girls. So exciting. Congrats.
Yeah!!!! how far are you now? I was told I was having a girl until 22 weeks. A friend of mine was told that until 24 weeks. But I am sooo happy for you. Love the name you picked too.
Congratulations! Todd and I are so happy for you! I can't wait to see what she looks like, she's going to be so pretty!
Congrats!! We are so happy for you guys. We need to get together for dinner again soon!!
Yea, yea, yea! I am so excited for you! You are going to be the most wonderful mother - you already have the patience thing down!
Thank you for including your journey on your last post. It was really touching. I am just so excited for you both! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
congrats honey!!!!
Post a Comment