Wow she is seriously stunning!! Soo cute! I love that she has her mouth open in all the sleepy ones :) Congrats again, I bet you are having so much fun with her!
She is HONESTLY one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. I'm really excited for you and Todd- I asked him if he loved being a Dad at Ryan's farewell and he lit up so much and said yes. I love the baby pictures also- who took them? We got your baby annoucement and wanted to say thanks. Please let us know when the blessing will be. Congratulations again!
6 comments:
Wow she is seriously stunning!! Soo cute! I love that she has her mouth open in all the sleepy ones :) Congrats again, I bet you are having so much fun with her!
OMG I LOVE her pictures...They turned out so amazing!!! Enjoy all the sleeping while you can!
Love you :)
Where did you get these pictures taken? They are so cute. No one in california does pics like that!
Karen, those pictures look fantastic! Noel is so adorable! Kate and I love her!!!
What a little princess! Those photos are priceless. Who took them? I miss you! So glad to see everything is going well.
She is HONESTLY one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. I'm really excited for you and Todd- I asked him if he loved being a Dad at Ryan's farewell and he lit up so much and said yes.
I love the baby pictures also- who took them? We got your baby annoucement and wanted to say thanks. Please let us know when the blessing will be. Congratulations again!
Post a Comment