Yep, she pooped on me! I had the diaper down and was waiting to see if she would squeeze out anymore (can't tell you how many diapers I have wasted from changing her too soon) when all of the sudden, a giant squirt of poop flew through the air landing all over my shirt, pants, bed and all over her legs! I seriously didn't even know where to start to get it all cleaned up! It was fabulous!
I call her Lelebelle. I don't know why, it just seems to fit. She is also known as the "spit-up Queen" "Hiccup Queen" "Mrs. Fuss Bucket" and daddy calls her "The Cuteness"
I dropped off Noel to be babysat for the first time on Tuesday night! It totally broke my heart! She was fine of course and probably didn't even miss me! (She loves everyone) but it was so sad driving away!!! I had to stop the lump from forming in my throat!
Noel is growing SOOO much! I can't believe it! She is 7 1/2 weeks old and smiles all day long! She isn't laughing yet, but definitely makes happy sounds! Right now, she is in her bouncer squawking at the little ducky hanging from it. Occasionally she will reach out and grab it, but I don't think she realizes her hands are in her control yet. She LOVES her daddy! She always gets excited when he comes home and she LOVES her binky! I wish there was some way to permanently attach it to her face! :)
Be Still
7 years ago
4 comments:
Ahh! The joys of parenting!:}
The photos are adorable!
oh, how fun! When you have a little boy they like to pee on you too. :) I am so happy for you guys and you seem so happy with her. Doesn't it make a huge diffence in your life when you add a little angel from heaven? I love it!
Ha Ha! It only gets worse Karen! Just wait til you potty train!
I remember when Ava did that to me. I lifted her legs to remove the dirty diaper and up shot a fountain of poo. It hit the walls and everything around us. I didn't know where to start either. Glad you are enjoying motherhood. Oh and I remember trying to tape the binky on Ava's face. haha Cami B told me they tried tape so I had to try. It didn't work.
Post a Comment