The next two pictures are of the same north wall in the kitchen! Amazing transformation! We aren't quite done yet, but it's looking good!
BEFORE...
AFTER!!!
The new Refrigerator, stove & dishwasher were my Mother's Day gifts! Todd always gets me gifts even though I 'm not technically a mother yet. I only got to enjoy pregnancy for five weeks, but I still felt that connection a mother would have. So, goll darn it - I celebrated it! :)
West wall of the kitchen, notice we took down the stairwell wall to the left and made an "L" with our cabinets...and opened up a window overlooking the living room.
BEFORE...
AFTER!!!
This is where the window is now overlooking the living room (from the LR side). We have a bar extending out to the living room, but I don't have a good picture of it yet - so I'll post that later. Totally opened up and brightened up our house!!!
This is the back bedroom, i won't tell you how many layers of wall paper we had to chip off under this paint - is was HORRIBLE!!! But it looks excellent now!
BEFORE...
AFTER!!!
We are still putting up crown moulding and doing the last minute touches before I can decorate -so I'll post more later! Yeah! I'm so glad we are almost done (with the upstairs at least)!
Be Still
7 years ago
2 comments:
I know you have been busy but I am so glad you have updated your blog. I love seeing the improvements.
I love your blog and your cute house. Wow! What an amazing job on the before and after work! You need to write me more often and keep in touch! ~ Luvs, melanie
Post a Comment