BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Rock Garden & California!!!


I made a little rock retaining wall where the ugly bush used to be. It turned out great! I can't wait for it to stop SNOWING in random spurts so I can plant something beautiful there!

Ohhh....my cute little rock garden!


Paris came to visit me when I was in California a couple weekends ago. I was judging a National Cheerleading Competition and she just moved about 30 minutes from there - so we went to Downtown Disney and played. It was great to see her & we had a blast! Unfortunately, I had to work crazy hours for the rest of the weekend, so this was all we had time to do! Miss you girlie!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Looks like life is treaing you good...

Random Question: Do you have any old pictures of my Todd when his hair was long? We don't have any, and I've never seen it. Thanks!

Amy's Angels said...

You are so adorable! Looks like you had a great time and your house is impressive! Hope all is going well with you! Much love~Amy (Barclay)

Jones Family said...

You house is so cute..How fun! Looks like you guys are doing good. oxox