You have made that place AMAZING!! Not to mention you are still as adorable as ever! Karen, your husband is one lucky guy!! I hope all is going well with you! I've been meaning to say hello forever! Love you! Amy (Barclay)
Hi Mel, the yellow room, is just colorwashing with 3 different yellows we bought from Home Depot. And all the rest of our walls (the greenish color) are textured with plaster, we just smeared it randomly on the wall in thin coats, sanded, and then we just painted it with regular paint! :)
Hi Amy! The house is getting better and better! It really has come so far! It's amazing! We are doing well! I'm so glad you took a moment to say hello! Your twins are so cute!!! Luv ya!
I never cease to be amazed at how this World Wide Web connects people! Thanks for finding us and leaving a comment. YOU'RE HOUSE LOOKS AMAZING!!! Kevin and I comment to each other all the time how wonderful we think the two of you are and how lucky we are to have you in our ward.
5 comments:
Love your walls! Did you texture them yourself? What kind of paint did you use? Love it! Want to do mine? ~ email me~ melanie
You have made that place AMAZING!! Not to mention you are still as adorable as ever! Karen, your husband is one lucky guy!! I hope all is going well with you! I've been meaning to say hello forever! Love you! Amy (Barclay)
Hi Mel, the yellow room, is just colorwashing with 3 different yellows we bought from Home Depot. And all the rest of our walls (the greenish color) are textured with plaster, we just smeared it randomly on the wall in thin coats, sanded, and then we just painted it with regular paint! :)
Hi Amy! The house is getting better and better! It really has come so far! It's amazing! We are doing well! I'm so glad you took a moment to say hello! Your twins are so cute!!! Luv ya!
~Karen
Amy, th
I never cease to be amazed at how this World Wide Web connects people! Thanks for finding us and leaving a comment. YOU'RE HOUSE LOOKS AMAZING!!! Kevin and I comment to each other all the time how wonderful we think the two of you are and how lucky we are to have you in our ward.
Your house looks great!! I love seeing the before & after pics...you have done WONDERS!! Keep posting updates I love seeing them! Love, Milisa
Post a Comment