BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Real Anniversary/House

Well, since I was still recovering from surgery, Todd and I didn't do much on our real anniversary. We celebrated it the week before by going to Park City. So we dug out the ole' frozen wedding cake and took a bite! Todd was NOT excited...that is, until he took a bite and it was still fluffy and soft after a YEAR!!! So Todd ate a big slice! I was satisfied with just a bite...



Below is how our cabinets turned out - they look great!
Yeah! Tile is almost done! And we put in a new window! Check out the before picture below.
Before picture...

Tile is almost done in the kitchen too! I think it will look great with the newly finished cabinets!!!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

looks awesome guys!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

Wow! I can't believe how much it has changed. It looks great!