Carving Pumpkins! WATCH OUT!!!
Fun fun!
You can see that this is a picture of Todd with his motorcycle...but what you DON'T know is that this is actually his Halloween costume! (pretty creative, eh?) He's a bad biker (with a skull shirt on) who broke his "prisoner of love" (me) out of jail...
I can rarely get Todd to smile normal for pictures...he's as bad as the kids!
All of our nieces and nephews (on Todd's side).
I told my dad I would take some pictures of what our neighborhood looks like right now. He's down in Texas enjoying the HOT sun still, and we get to enjoy the season changes! I love this time of year!!!
The trees are so old and beautiful - every street has big trees that curve up over the road like this...except our house! We are the only ones on the block without a big old tree!!! SAD!!!
Beautiful!
Be Still
7 years ago
1 comments:
that is a creative costume for both of you!!!
Post a Comment