skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- 5 things I was doing 10 years ago
- Weber State, Weber State - Great! Great! Great!
- Working at The Cover Look
- Hanging out 24-7 with my best friend "Squash" Josh Gomm...camping, going to the Hot Pots, watching movies and whatever else we could find to do.
- Day dreaming about my first love.
- Coming in 2nd in my bowling class tournament in college
- 5 snacks I enjoy - I don't have much of a sweet tooth.
- But I do LOVE Hershey's Chocolate Kisses!
- Spinach dip or the Heaton's famous Dill Dip!
- String Cheese!
- Mcdonald's Fries!
- Beef Jerkey!
- 5 songs I know all the lyrics to - i do like all the new stuff, but my favorites are the 80's & 90's
- "I Promise" by When in Rome
- "The Song Remembers When" by Trisha Yearwood
- "Groovy Kind of Love" by Phil Collins
- "Somebody" by Depechmode
- "You're The Inspiration" by Chicago
- 5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
- Travel
- By a mansion & a summer home & several other homes...and more homes. just kidding, but a summer home would be nice.
- Adopt a whole bunch of kids so they can be loved too. (Don't watch Martian Child or you will want to too).
- Set up a stable future for my kids (that they must earn of course) and take care of our parents.
- Find someway to solve world hunger and create world peace. (can you do that with a million dollars?)
- Sleep (Todd contributed that one)
- Argue that I am right (once again, Todd) But I AM right!!!
- Not exercising enough
- Eating too much junk food.
- Getting too caught up in my "to-do" mode and not enough in play.
- 5 things I will never wear again - hard to say, everything comes back around.
- Girbaud jeans (but i really did like them)
- Exclamation perfume
- Training bra (todd says i never grew out of it - ha ha)
- Mc Hammer pants
- shoes with tassels
- ....this is how often i don't play
- 5 things on my to-do list today - usually something about our house is involved, but we are waiting on the tile guys to finish sooo...
- rest
- sleep some more
- watch a movie "ratatouille" or something like that
- nap
- and cuddle (it's saturday)
2 comments:
Very funny! Logan saw a picture of ratatouille in a magazine and said you have that movie and were watching it and I was like...what? Then I realized he must have called you on Saturday.
Yes, he calls me all the time now that he knows what speed dial # I am. Tell him the "pizza delivery girl says hello."
Post a Comment