Tubs are in! Now we can begin sheetrocking!
This is the upstairs bathroom. Just a standard soaking Tub.
This is the tile we have chosen for the upstairs bathroom. It doesn't give it justice at all. It has a copper shine to it - The next picture shows how it shimmers in the light.
It has a copper shimmer to it - really pretty when the light hits it!
From the doorway looking into the new bathroom downstairs...You can see the jetta tub behind the unfinished wall.
It's Oval! I can't wait to sit it in!
"You want to do what???"
This is how Todd looked at me when I said I wanted to refinish the kitchen cabinets. So we took on that new project on Saturday. The cabinets are beautiful as they are and in great condition, but Todd and I wanted to take out the orange in them. So we stripped them and sanded them down. I am thinking a dark cherry wood...but that might change.
Stripping and sanding the cabinets.
This is Andy, our electrician - he is doing a great job!!!
This is the tile we are considering for the kitchen. I love it!
Stay tuned for more!!!
Be Still
7 years ago
1 comments:
Karen, you guys are doing a great job! I can't wait to see the finished product! I think a dark cherry cabinet would be perfect!
Post a Comment