BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

HOUSE PROJECT 1


This is when I first planted the little flower garden to the left and before we took out the center bush.

We have a really nice sized back yard too - that's a peach tree! yum yum! Lots of potential....but lot's of work!


Despite what you may think - orange flowers will not be coming back into style for kitchen carpets!!! Nor will pea green marble colored counter tops!

This is the wall we are taking down....and rebuilding to make a window overlooking the living room. There will be counter tops and a sink there now...with a bar extending into the living room.

Cant wait to put your dishes in there, eh??? At least we have a water filter hooked up to the faucet!

Gotta love the laminate floor!

Our beautiful upstairs bathroom


Living Room last Christmas...used to have green/brown carpet that literally fell to pieces with clouds of dust (and who know what else) when we removed it. This is the beautiful hard wood floors we found underneath!

Our bedroom (love the fireplace)! It used to be the garage...it was converted before we bought the house!


OOPS - I deleted the upstairs bedroom pictures...I'll post them when I get home.


the laundry room...behind that wall is the bathroom. We have taken out that wall and opened it up into one room.

The cabinets are just in a little nook in the basement living room - we took them out.

Downstairs living room.

Downstairs living room.


basement "red" bedroom



My office. I actually do really like this wood paneling and I will be keeping it!

1 comments:

Lance & Milisa said...

Karen, this looks like a major project, but you are right, your floors are beautiful! I can't wait to see what it looks like finished! I love projects like this!!