BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

The "Green Room" & the Kitchen


One more room is almost done! I wish I could say that for the kitchen, but it is looking great too! We are tiling the countertops with granite...it looks great! I can't wait to see the finished result!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It's gonna be awesome!

Amy's Angels said...

Um...when you guys are done, will you build me a house?! You look like you've gained a lot of experience!! It looks great! Congrats on all your hard work!
Amy

Amy's Angels said...

Karen, I'm going to go private with my blog, so that not everyone on the web can view it (my friends have had some odd comments made on theirs). I just don't know if I have your correct email address. Will you make sure I get it so I can still have you on mine?! Love Ya!! Amy