BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 21, 2007

My only Christmas Decoration


It's almost done!!! We still need to clean and seal the floor, that's why it looks gray - but I changed the color of the paint and I like it a lot! I also LOVE my new bathtub! It's so deep compared to my old one. Yeah!!!







6 comments:

Lance & Milisa said...

I love the Santa!! Your house is looking amazing...and I love your bathroom!!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

I love the textured walls. But I must say the santa decoration is awesome. It is like you are mooning Santa each time you use it. haha :)

Amy's Angels said...

oh my goodness, you're santa toilet is the best! Your house is also definitely impressive. I love to see that you have as many christmas decorations as i do :-) too funny. Makes me feel better...thank you! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!! Love you,
Amy

Amy's Angels said...

Sorry...just realize I used the wrong "your". Don't want everyone thinking I don't know the difference! hahaha

Todd and Karen Heaton said...

Brandy, you are too funny! :)

Michelle said...

Love it! Can't wait to see all of the improvements!